About VentraIP Australia
VentraIP Australia is the largest self-funded web hosting provider and domain name registrar in the country with more than 300,000 active services to support.
As an auDA and ICANN accredited domain name registrar, our company is trusted to deliver online solutions to a wide range of customers that include bloggers, photographers, businesses, government departments and everybody in between.
Our brand and reputation have been built on providing quality service through industry leading customer service and technical support.
Joining Our Development Team
A new position has become available in our development team for a front end application and web site developer.
As part of our development team, you will work closely with our graphic and UX designers to build internal and customer facing systems, marketing promotions and perform updates to websites across the business.
- 1-2 years front end development experience
- Strong WordPress knowledge and experience working with “built-from-scratch” templates
- Up to date with JS, HTML and CSS standards
- Experience building HTML5 web sites and interfaces
- Exposure to RESTful API’s
- Strong experience and understanding with mobile and responsive website design and implementation
- Experience converting design files (such as Photoshop PSDs) into HTML5 & CSS
- Strong work ethic and close attention to detail
Preferred (but not required) knowledge, skills and experience:
- CSS preprocessor experience (SASS, LESS, etc)
- Unit testing
- CSS/HTML Frameworks (like Bootstrap)
Atmosphere and perks
We have a mantra within the company to take care of the people who take care of our customers, and we do this every day by:
- Providing healthy and delicious meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Having a fully stocked snack bar with potato chips, chocolate bars, lollies and fresh fruit
- Offering a fridge full of soft drinks, juices, water, beer and wine, alongside a cafe quality coffee machine
Our team also have access to a purpose built recreation centre inside of our office, known as Jesse’s, which offers 24/7 access to:
- A fully equipped gym with cardio machines, weights and a boxing bag
- Private nap room
- 4K Racing car simulator
- Air hockey table
- Pool table
- Arcade machine with 2,100 classic games
- A comfortable reclining sofa in front of a 65” 4K TV with Foxtel, Netflix, YouTube Red, WWE Network and a PS4 Pro with VR and dozens of the latest games
All team members are encouraged to do great work and meet targets and deadlines with the chance to spin our rewards wheel which has plenty of fantastic prizes including a brand new car.
We also have an on-site salon where our resident stylist provides free haircuts on a regular basis.
Please note: due to strict security requirements you may be required to undergo a National Police check and/or equivalent background checks.